The Simpsons: Tapped Out
The Simpsons ™: Tapped Out - we have to play for Homer, who with the rest of the Simpsons little family is trying to restore the plant, and with it the work of the entire city.
Homer accidentally caused a reactor explosion that destroyed Springfield. Doe! Now you have to rebuild it! Immerse yourself in the city planning game from the creators of The Simpsons, which allows you to build your own living, breathing Springfield ...
- Build Springfield way you want it.
- Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and other members of his family and friends! (Even Ned Flanders).
- Perform tasks to earn ... mmm, donuts!
- Get Apu work ridiculously long shifts in "Whip up".
- Grown and harvested on the farm Tomac Cletus.
- Have fun with Daffmenom at Duff Brewery.
- Observe how your idleness, consumerism and gluttony stuffed your Prisposobometr.
- Enjoy exclusive animated inserts that fans will like the longest comedy on TV.
SPRINGFIELD HAS NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD-graphics, you will see enough of the greenest of green, yellow of the yellow, and much more.
Did you know that this game can be played in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese and Korean?
** When you first start the game download additional materials, the volume of which, depending on the device can be up to 175MB. We recommend that during the first game to connect to WIFI. To support the game and regularly updates are released materials that require additional downloading at the time of their release. Please be patient, as long as they are loaded (we promise it's worth it). **
- To play you need a connection to the internet, so make sure that your device is connected to it.
- Android does not allow players to Springfield to visit their friends.
- Save the game is not supported on different devices (each device its preservation).
Infinite money and donuts:
The path cache: data data
(Cash in hand to put his hands) only for smartphones rutpravami!
that is to unpack the folder and "com.ea.game.simpsons4_row" throw through a conductor (Root Explorer) in data data or load via wifi
attention! All files are placed with permission of the authors or applications found in the public domain in the internet, if some of the files violates your rights, please let us know